[blparent] fruits and veggies

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Sat Feb 28 13:29:49 UTC 2009

Personally, I'm with you.  I don't run a restaurant, and, as an
adult in charge of my children, I know what's best for them,
regardless of how they feel about it.  Cruel?  You have to be
tough enough.

favorites.

>Jennifer

Wala!
>> Barbara, not to be mean- Maybe its time to branch out.  As my Dr
always
>> said, a child will not starve themselves, if you only give a
certain food
>> and they don't eat it, keep giving it to them and they will.
When you're
>> hungry, you'll eat anything.  I know I will.  V

of whom
>>> you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/poetlor
i8%40msn.com

info for
>>> blparent: