[blparent] switching up foods

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Jan 1 04:00:57 UTC 2009

that reminds me, we like to have a piece of toast with a dab of butter and
then slice a banana right on top and boy is it good.  You could also add
peanut butter instead of regular butter and then add the banana.
Another thing that we used to give Gab when she was younger was a waffle
sandwich, cheese and 2 small waffles. Just something for variety. V