[blparent] gifts

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Jan 5 21:38:28 UTC 2009

So what kind of cool gifts did you and your children get for christmas?
Gab's big gifts were a Tinker Bel DVD and a Tinker Bell DS game, some styluses and a plush Desraux and some marshmallow chocolates and an orange from Santa.
Mom and Dad gave her wind chimes to hang in the tree in front of her bedroom window.  One is bamboo and the other is metal shaped like a dragon fly.  the legs are the part that hits the thing in the middle and makes it ring.  I also took her to get her ears pierced .
>From others she received the game of Twister and Scrabble, something called a Webkin, Horton Hears a Who, art supplies, candy, jewelry, a warm-up jacket, boots and money.
I got new boots, an orange warm-up jacket with fleece lining and money.
After all was said and done, I am glad that season is over.  Gab goes back to school tomorrow.