[blparent] (no subject)

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Tue Jan 6 12:13:46 UTC 2009

Dear Anjelina,
First of all, plese put a topic in your subject line.
But ,more importantly, if your first doctor was OK with you, just keep doing
whatever you are doing. Remember, the focus is on the new baby. If the
people have questions, just answer them calmly and to the best of your
ability. It can be a scary time for you as you really don't know quite what
to expect, but in my opinion, making as little a deal about yourself and
your blindness as you need to will be the best medicine. They will be
monitoring you perhaps more than usual if it is a new hospital not because
you are blind but because they don't know you and want to be best prepared
for the baby's arrival. Take good care of yourself, and I hope this change
is a positive one for you.
Sharon