[blparent] (no subject)

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Jan 7 00:36:04 UTC 2009

Hik

This is a very good post, and I agree with it entirely.  Dena, I hope I have
as good of an experience as you did.  How's that little baby doing?  I can't
wait for my baby to come now.  I'm so sick of being pregnant!  I feel
absolutely huge, and I'm starting to have trouble getting up and down the
stairs now which makes my life harder.

Tammy