[blparent] gifts

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Jan 7 05:33:24 UTC 2009

Maybe a toy telephone, since she's probably getting more verbal now?  Sarah
got a toy cell phone for Christmas.  The cute thing about it is that you can
record a short message, just a few seconds, and then it plays back when she
pushes the right button.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"