[blparent] gifts

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Jan 7 17:35:17 UTC 2009

Sarah can't get enough of her Noah's ark.  The zebras and lions have soft
manes, and the elephants have big leather ears that seem to be perfect for
chewing on.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"