[blparent] Coming out...

Shannon Wells pwandmomx2 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jan 7 19:51:16 UTC 2009

Amber, congratulations! Good luck with nursing while pregnant. The taste of
you milk does change when you're pregnant. Didn't know if you knew that, but
he might not mind the change. I had a midwife for my first one, but had to
see high risk doctor for second because of my high blood pressure. Recommend
midwife over docs anytime, but docs aren't so bad when you are outgoing
enough to say what you want and how you feel. They tried running over me,
but ya don't mess with a pregnant lady who is in a bad mood! I reported one
snotty doc to hospital admin. Nurses tried running over me too, but I just
put my foot down when I needed to and it was ok. There's been some
discussion about Angelina and her situation. My advice would be, Angelina,
don't settle for less. Don't make a big deal out of everything, including
you blindness, unless it becomes necessary. Don't be afraid to ask anything
when it comes to you and your baby, but be polite; people don't know much,
so you gotta give them a break, the first time anyway. Well, ranted enough.
Congrats, Amber. Bye the way, everyone, my book is available for purchase,
just waiting for ordering info.
Shannon Nicole Wells
author of WILD HEART
Staff Writer for POETIC MONTHLY MAGAZINE
http://www.christianhomeplace.com
http://www.poeticmonthly.com
http://www.myspace.com/shannonnicolewells