[blparent] gifts

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Jan 8 04:55:30 UTC 2009

Another thing they have is a collapsible castle.  it kind of looks like a
large triangle with a hole at the top and a way to get in.  It has princess
stuff all over it.  You flatten it and then pull up the sides and it
collapses into a circle. Does that make sense.  you store it this way.  It's
just big enough for those little people- 2 to 5 year olds. V