[blparent] fun books

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Jan 8 05:04:53 UTC 2009

Gab has been reading some books to me each night called Junie b. Jones and... by Barbara Park.  I love these books and if you guys ever have the chance to read these with your children, i will guarantee they will make you smile.  Junie B. is a little girl that writes in her journal about her adventures of growing up.  One of the lines from Junie B. Jones is a Flowergirl was, "I was run through the milk" instead of the mill. anyway, read them, they are great.
Veronica