[blparent] gifts

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Jan 8 18:35:28 UTC 2009

Sarah has one of those Tickle Me Elmo toys, handed down from an older
cousin, and Elmo's voice is enough to drive you crazy.  And what's this all
about referring to himself in third person?

I hope Melanie is feeling better after having her tonsils out.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"