[blparent] Momories

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Fri Jan 9 05:48:01 UTC 2009

I remember a shop teacher once told a cousin of mine to "put a little elbow
grease in it" when she was sanding her wood project.  She didn't know what
elbow grease was, so she looked all around the room for it and couldn't find
it.  When she asked the teacher where the elbow grease was, he thought it
was funny, so he said he wasn't sure but she should go and ask the art
teacher, since maybe he had it last.

That's a cute "momery."

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"