[blparent] Questions about purchasing baby items

Anjelina cruz.anjelina at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 14 08:03:06 UTC 2009

1. Did you use a theme for your newborns room? If so did you go based on
texture of colors?
2. What adaptive equipment did you have to purchase?
I went browsing with my sister and saw ear thermometers and medicine spoons.
I didn't know if most off the shelf products are accessible to use.
3. I've decided to use a sling so she is closer to me, but did you use a
stroller at times?
I'm trying to add items to a registry but I don't want to add things that I
won't use.
Thanks for any answers.
Anjelina