[blparent] Questions about purchasing baby items

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Jan 14 15:32:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

I forgot to answer your questions about the stroller and the sling.  I used
a snuggly type carrier for my baby and a backpack when he got older.  As he
got too heavy for my back,, I did use a stroller.  If you are going to go
this route though, make sure to get one with a reversible handle and make
sure that all four wheels can be locked or unlocked so it can be easily
pulled behind you.  This means buying one that's more expensive, peg perego
makes good strollers, and so does Bugaboo.  I found that it was easy to pull
the stroller behind me with both my cane and my guide dog.

hth

Tammy