[blparent] Questions about purchasing baby items

Pickrell, Rebecca M. (TASCSD) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Jan 14 20:21:10 UTC 2009

I'm not being clear.
I read Anjelina's question on meds to mean that she was interested in
OTC meds, and my point is that she needs to find a peditritian she
trusts, which she can do pretty easily. She can then sort out how to
give whatever needs to be given
We were told with our daughter that if we had ap roblem we couldn't
resolve in the first two  months that we needed to first talk to the
peditritian. I wasn't trying to imply that newborns shouldn't have
medicine, just that it is different a person may do with an older baby.
I can't say it anymore clearly then this. Finally, as with most things,
you figure out how to handle a situation when it arrises. Giving a
premobile infant medicine is vastly different from giving a very pissed
off toddler medicine.