[blparent] Unsubscribing

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 00:15:23 UTC 2009

Angelina,
I'm not sure if you are still here or not, but I'm going to reply hoping you
are. Please stick around. Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. There are
many of us here who would love to help you in any way that we can without
assuming or making you feel like you are doing something wrong.
There are also other groups out there.
Pipi