[blparent] peg perego venezia

Dena Wainwright autumnrose21 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 01:03:49 UTC 2009

Hi.
Just so people who might be interested know, the Venezia has been
discontinued. We have this stroller as well, and it does pull very well. We
live in a suburban area, and even when the wheels slide off the sidewalk,
the stroller stays stable. I also walk quickly with my dog, and I don't
really have issues with it. It also is very easy to turn when you're pushing
it as well. My biggest complaint about it is that it is not nearly as easy
to use as some strollers I've seen. It's well made, and I'm glad we have it,
but I wish it was easier to fold and that the infant seat clipped in a bit
more easily.
Dena