[blparent] nursery themes

kate02 at bellsouth.net kate02 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 15 03:24:17 UTC 2009

Oh I like the balloons theme I wouldn’t of thought of that.  Must have been cute.  We didn’t want to know the sex so we did the theme of ducks and bears.  We didn’t have a lot of time or money so our decor was sparse but Ash didn’t complain.

Kate

From: "Veronica Smith" <madison_tewe at spinn.net>

What was the theme you used in  the nursery.  I guess our theme was balloons,
party balloons.  We bought a bedspread that was cotton and all  over were shiney
party balloons in very bright colors and my cousin gave us curtains that had
those exact balloons on them.  We also had silk party balloons hanging all over