[blparent] peg perego venezia

Dena Wainwright autumnrose21 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 04:29:03 UTC 2009

so far, I haven't seen a replacement product for it. I think we got one of
the last ones available. because we worried about being able to get one, it
was one of the first things we bought. I think I was not even 3 months
pregnant at the time. We didn't have a lot of color choices, but went with a
very basic dark blue that would work for either a boy or a girl.
Dena