[blparent] nursery themes

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Jan 15 05:36:18 UTC 2009

That forest meadow sounds awesome!  My sister did her son's nursery in zoo
animals, and then later on she painted cars on his walls.  She's probably
done different things for her daughter as well, since she's creative that
way.  My friend Cathy and I talked about doing a Noah's Ark border for
Sarah's room, but we never did get around to it.  Too much to do, not enough
daylight!

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"