[blparent] Welcome Amy!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:38:38 UTC 2009

Hi Amy, I'd like you to make yourself feel welcome.  At home.  Whatever.
Just sit back, and let your mind wander.  We've got people who have many
stories, ideas, or practical hints on parenting, as it relates to
blindness.  Ask questions anytime.  Remember: Questions never "asked," are
questions never "answered."  Do some acrobatics on your keyboard: Whenever
you get an urge to answer a thread, hit the "reply" button, and respond!

Eric from Los Angeles:

Do something positive in 2009.  Know when someone is hurting, and give
them hope; know when someone is helpless, and give them help.  Be loving,
be caring, be sharing.

And,

Happy New Year!!!!