[blparent] bottle woes.

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 02:12:01 UTC 2009

ACTUALLY, AS A SIDE NOTE, AN ADOPTIVE MOTHER CAN MOST SERTINLLY breastfeed.
It takes a little work, but most any woman is able to start lactating even
with out giving birth. There are grate books and resorcess out there if this
is something you want to try.
As for bottels, I would get a few of each cind, but not to many of any given
kind. I would also be apsalutely sure they are BPA free. I do not use
bottels, but we tried them when I thaught my boy would use pumped milk, and
I hated the Dr. Browns, hated the avent both the plastic and glass, and
found I liked the adire the best. This was all wile just trying to get him
to take a fake nipple. He never actually drunk out of them, so can't comment
there.
Good luck