[blparent] bottle woes.

Shannon Wells pwandmomx2 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jan 16 12:48:24 UTC 2009

Tried a funnel, but couldn't tell when the bottle was full and made a real
big mess, so just found a way to pour without it. Sheesh, I'm good now and
here we're almost done with bottles. LOL Have to find something else to be
good at, now.
Shannon Nicole Wells
author of WILD HEART
Staff Writer for POETIC MONTHLY MAGAZINE
http://www.christianhomeplace.com
http://www.poeticmonthly.com
http://www.myspace.com/shannonnicolewells