[blparent] nursery themes

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Jan 16 21:21:02 UTC 2009

That is so cool.  when Gab grew out of balloons, we moved to Hello Kitty and
now, even though there is still some Hello Kitties lingering, we have
painted her closet all yellow and put all kinds of bugs there.  catapillars,
lady bugs, snails, bugs with dots and stripes.  We also painted the ceiling
blue, put clouds and stuck up some shiny stars that glow in the dark. What
next? V