[blparent] Questions about purchasing baby items

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Fri Jan 16 21:21:04 UTC 2009

See, and I bought a Snugglee carrier and a Baby Bjorn, and I haven't really
used either of them much.  I found them awkward to carry and cumbersome to
get the baby in and out of.  Like others have said, try before you buy.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"