[blparent] Questions about purchasing baby items

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Fri Jan 16 22:00:02 UTC 2009

I've got a portable play crib that's easy to move around and also a bouncer
with lots of rain forest animals on it.  But Sarah is a little adventurer,
and no matter how many fun toys I put in the crib, even if she can see me
and hear me at all times, it isn't long after she gets in the crib or the
bouncer, and she's demanding a parole hearing.  I pretty much only keep her
confined if I'm using the breast pump or doing some cooking that doesn't
allow for interruptions--and I've taken into account when choosing recipes
that interruptions are a fact of life.

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"