[blparent] Rejoining and apologizing

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Jan 18 03:20:06 UTC 2009

HI,

Good to see you back on list.  You have nothing to apologize for.  Remember
when looking through emails from people on this list, that all we can really
give you is advice.  Most of us do not know your situation, and therefore
can not comment on your life specifically.  This means that you can take the
advice you want/need, and leave the rest.  Hope you find the rest of your
time here supportive and informative.

Tammy