[blparent] Rejoining and apologizing

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Jan 18 04:15:18 UTC 2009

Just remember that at this time you're probably being too sensitive just
because of where you are.  It seems to me that many women get very emotional
and hypersensitive when pregnant.
Sometimes we do have to sift for the nuggets of gold.  You'll probably have
days also when you'll write on a bad day.  Be patient with us and yourself.
We truly do mean no harm.
Barbara