[blparent] bottle woes.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Mon Jan 19 21:52:40 UTC 2009

You'll be glad you have that bottle warmer, Shannon.  I got one as a shower
gift, and I probably wouldn't have spent money on it myself because it
seemed unnecessary.  But the nice thing about it is that it's quick, and it
gets to the same temperature every time, so you don't have to worry about
making the bottles too hot.

I'm really excited for you as the time gets closer!

Jo Elizabeth

It is easy--terribly easy--to shake a man's faith in himself. To take
advantage of that to break a man's spirit is devil's work. Take care of what
you are doing. Take care.--George Bernard Shaw in "Candide"