[blparent] immunizing.

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 20 03:35:00 UTC 2009

I do not have children yet, so take this as an opinion from a hopeful mother
to be. My sister in law chose to have my niece Maya vaccinated, but on a
lighter schedule. Maya had one shot each time she went to the doctor, not
three or four. This way her little immune system was not overloaded, and, if
she had any reaction, which she has not so far, they would know which
vaccination was the problem. I believe, if I am blessed by God and have
children, that I will vaccinate this way. This is just my opinion.