[blparent] immunizing.

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Jan 21 12:49:13 UTC 2009

Shannon.
Whether or not you choose to vaccinate is up to you and your husband.
All I can suggest is that you may find that you will leave your house
more then you would think.
My daughter thrives on being out and about. She loves being outdoors,
and even routine erands seem to thrill her.
Know too that it's harder to entertain yourself with a baby and toddler,
you can't sit and read for long periods, and the same is true for tv and
movies.
I'm curious, what do you do that you don't leave your house? I'm not as
get up and go as my daughter, but still, I do need to get out.