[blparent] immunizing.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:00:02 UTC 2009

I know a few people with boys who are autistic and 1 boy in particular was
perfectly fine before his 18 month needle. I'm close to the mother and
father and have spent loads of time with the boy before and after and there
really was a huge change. Apparently it's not autism that is present but,
depending on the levels of mercury in a child's brain will depend on the
risk of vaccinating. It is more common in boys for some reason then girls.
It doesn't affect a child after the age of 2 because their brain is
developed by that age so I can't understand why the doctor would need to
immunize before that age if the risk is so much lower just a few months
later.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!