[blparent] weather

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Thu Jan 29 00:17:29 UTC 2009

Free Snow!  Get your free snow here!  All you can take!
Absolutely free!  Comes complete with COLD!

snowed here and Gab was old enough to play in it.  She had so
much fun, crunching through the snow, making snow angels, and
just standing outside until she became a popsicle.  i remember
worrying that her feet and hands would get too cold.