[blparent] [Bulk] (no subject)

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Jul 10 01:18:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just bought the sit and stroll infant carseat for Remus and I love it.  If
you need something convertable it's definitely what you should get.  You can
pull it easily and it's easy to get in and out of cars and busses.  I did
not have such a device for Colyn but seeing and using one now I really wish
I had known about it back then.  It would have made my life so much easier,
and I intend to get the bigger sit and stroll when Remus needs it.

Tammy