[blparent] Bedtime Stories...

Kimberly Cook kcook715 at knology.net
Sun Jul 12 02:54:03 UTC 2009

You are welcome we were both so excited to find this. Like others had said
there are other sites too, we just thought the subscription thing would be
neat to try and then we can have some books, we probably will end up buying
others though.  Corey like I said is so excited to have books that he can
read to the little one at bed at night. He's gonna be a great dad!