[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Car seats

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Jul 12 21:09:29 UTC 2009

Is the sit and stroll made in such a way that you could lean your weight
into it to tighten it into a vehicle.  When my nephew was born my brother
told me you fasten the seat into the car and then put your knee into the
seat and lean in while you pull the strap tighter.  Of course, this is using
the lock and latch--or whatever they call all those straps that fasten into
metal things in cars.  My guess this is a moot point because your seat
probably just uses the seat belt of the car.
Barbara
If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.