[blparent] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Bedtime Stories...

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Jul 14 20:04:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm not, I'm just wondering how she knew her daughter was pointing to the
right word since she couldn't see it herself.  I'm just entering that stage
with my son, and wondered how she did it.  And well we're on the subject,
why the rudeness below?  I know you're writing on a blackberry, but a hi or
a thanks isn't too much to ask.  And next time you assume I'm just doubting
somebody, perhaps you might ask first if that's what I'm doing.  You might
get a better response if you do.

Tammy