[blparent] Bedtime Stories...

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Jul 14 20:07:11 UTC 2009

Oh, I didn't mean to say that listening was bad, that's why I said "as
well."  I had many books that came with a tape and a book to follow along
in.  I just meant that the words on paper help teach them to recognize the
letters at an early age.  Please forgive me for sounding like listening to
stories was a bad thing. Smile! V