[blparent] Bedtime Stories...

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Jul 14 20:11:24 UTC 2009

We read earlier in the eveing, as most of the time it is required for
school.  At bedtime, we have a CD  with soothing music.  I think it's called
dreaming.  I really never wanted to get in a habit of playing music, but
somewhere along the line it became a habit.  Oh well, I guess I can't
complain too much.  Gab loves the music and sleeps just fine when we go
other places and there is no dreaming music. V