[blparent] Help

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Jul 15 12:56:28 UTC 2009

Has he busted her for the things she's done? That may help.
Also, the language you use is interesting. He "watches them two or three
days a week sometimes up to eight hours a day". Is he a coparent or is
he a baby-sitter. If he is a coparent, he isn't "watching them" he is
being a dad. If he is a baby-sitter, then perhaps he isn't the right
match for your family.
Think long and hard about this, decide which it is, and give him the
tools to respond appropriately.
Also, make sure that he indeed does know what the kids are up to. He may
be physically present and still clueless not because he's blind but
because he is just not paying attention.