[blparent] Help

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Wed Jul 15 22:50:39 UTC 2009

Jo Elizabeth,
I think the difference between your situation and what Jennifer described is
that your step-son is a good bit older than Jennifer's daughter, but then
sometimes adolescent kids can be pretty nasty. I feel very blessed that my
sons didn't give me that kind of language or attitude nor did they do it to
their dad who has some vision even though, in my opinion, they didn't
understand his vision very well. Respect can be so hard to instill.
Sadly, Jennifer, if memory serves, you've expressed concerns about your boy
friend before.
Sharon