[blparent] Help

Jennifer Massey renandstimpy3 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 01:39:26 UTC 2009

I will have to try that one the running laps, my daughter has an essessive
amount of energy, she is ADHD, Oppistional defient, receptive language delay
and developmental delay.  so it might help her a bit lol.  I do make her do
extra chores as well.  She normally cleans off the table and vacuums with
the swiffer vac.  Her extra chores are washing the silver ware since she can
now reach the sink.  Sometimes I will get her to put the dirty laundry in
the basket that was forgotten.

Jennifer