[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Bedtime Stories...

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Jul 16 03:58:25 UTC 2009

Hi Dena,

Is it the American reader or the British one?  If it's british, he's an
amazing reader and he's won all kinds of awards and he's in the ginnis book
of records for Order of the Phoenix and then again for Half Blood Prince.  I
think the book says he made 605 voices for one and slightly more for the
other.  Either way he's remarkable, and my only disappointment of late is
that he didn't do the other J.K. Rowling books, Quidich through the ages,
the tales of Beatle the Bard and Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
If you're in to Potter and you haven't read thenm, i have them if you'd like
to.

Tammy