[blparent] Bedtime Stories...

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Jul 18 04:47:03 UTC 2009

Quite awhile ago, Gab and I made up a story about a goat named Freddie and
every once in a while she brings him up and we have to add another chapter
to his life.  Well the funny thing came in this evening.  We've been reading
a series of stories I downloaded onto my victor Stream.  A collection of
stories from Don Freeman called Cordoroy and Company.  (by the way, it's
been great) well the last story was about a goat who would get into all
kinds of trouble.  We started laughing and I told Gab, hey, they stole our
story. (lol) V