[blparent] Help

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 14:00:43 UTC 2009

Ah, great idea. Kind of a pain but the supervision is a two way street
because it enforces the rules and the adults are spending more time with the
kids which gives children a sense of security and feeling cared about.
My husband and I complain about our small home but in a way having a single
floor where I can hear everything that goes on is a blessing when it isn't
giving me a headache. :)

Hang in there! Money worries and all the stress folks are under with the
economy being so weak can really make these growing pains feel so much
bigger than they truly are!
Hugs,
Eileen