[blparent] Help

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 23:03:59 UTC 2009

That is so true.  They just know they have an advantage in that their parents are blind.  However, I amaze sighted parents when I know what my kids are doing in the other room, and they didn't notice anything was going on.  That's our advantage. *smile*  We hear things that other parents miss.
Leanne