[blparent] Off topic: screen reader users needed

Thea Eaton thea at doodledoo.com
Mon Jul 20 20:44:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

It sounds like they should give you more for your time than $50 for 1.5
hours as a screen reader tester. That is only $30 an hour. This company
probably gets paid thousands of dollars for testing out accessibility
features for high profile companies like Nike and Sony. The hourly rates for
a commercial project like that should be at least $80 to $100 an hour if not
more.

Thea