[blparent] Help

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Jul 20 21:01:17 UTC 2009

Oh, my husband's cousins used to play practical jokes on me because I am
blind.  They did it to be funny and I do have a good sense of humor.  I did
not know your niece and nephew were living with you, I thought only your
stepson.  Then Jo elizabeth, you better get on the ball and teach them a
thing or two.  Is this going to be permanent or are they just passing
through? V