[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Help

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Jul 21 03:45:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

That is why we have a power bar at our house that the kids can't get to, and
a locked out front pannel on the television as well as remotes that somehow
disappear when we've said no tv.  It's a very effective punishment for
Colyn, and he knows that he's done something really bad when he loses his tv
for a while.

Tammy