[blparent] Off topic: screen reader users needed

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Tue Jul 21 22:47:16 UTC 2009

Hi Thea and all.

As I understand it, Right Now Technologies is actually not directly
hired to do accessibility testing by these companies.  As I understand
it, they are creating a product which they want to be accessible.
This product may then be used by such companies.  Also, I don't think
that $50 for 1.5 hours of usability testing is unreasonable.  There is
a difference between working for a company as an accessibility expert,
verses doing some usability testing.

Aaron